Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My stunning Guards red 997 turbo only £32,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickyhull

Please see the eBay link to save me writing another advert, least I will take is £32,000 or possibly a cheap px, only selling to free up cash for the business, absolute bargain hpi clear full service history no finance etc etc

Link removed by 911uk moderator, sorry.

Rules --> 911uk rules

I'm sure serious buyers will find it. GLWTS :thumb:

Saw this on ebay the other night. Am really surprised its still for sale... looks like a bargain. Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

Thanks mate, everyone I've spoken to has told me to remove it ASAP as it's a really bad time to sell being Christmas period and the whole brexit thing going on and to wait wile spring, going to leave it on but if doesn't sell I won't be delisting it think I'll just keep it another year, just don't know what to do haha

Will you take 30 k?

:grin: Sorry. Nothing is moving at the moment, but everyone wants a bargain, put the price up to 34 and then take the 32
:dont know:

Already droppped it from 35k to 32k for a quick sale as it was 35k Ono everyone kept offering 30k, so decided no offers but drop it to 32k

How long have you owned her?

The mileage will have people cringing,but its a cheap 997 turbo for sure.

Think its the cheapest i have seen that wasnt a whacker.

Looks a magnificent car mate,. I really think you need to add service history details in the advert because that's what everyone will be interested in.

kozzi said:
How long have you owned her?

I'd wager not long at all as he's always trying to pedal things on here, like his colour changed yellow 996, etc.
I think he thinks us owners are ripe for the picking. :?:

Yes, I asked as I'm sure that was for sale on a EBay a few months ago for £35k from another seller. Not many red 997tt with capristo exhausts with that mileage on them about!

Always sells things on here?????? I've owned 3 911s in the space of 8 years hardly bombarded the site have I??? 'His colour changed 996" what's that got to do with anything in reguards to my current 911 that I decided to spend thousands on a full respray on my old 911 to a colour I liked more? Talk about being negative I'll give this site a miss in the future clearly some very up there own arse members on here because my old 996 wasn't worth as much as there car or modified it was looked down on reguardless that it sold for more than a couple of members said it would for.... thanks if the moderator on here can delete the advert on here that would be appreciated and remove my account thanks

And in terms of easy pickings I've only had it 6 months and very obvious to anyone with basic knowledge that I'm loosing a lot of money as I certainly haven't paid below 32k for it so not sure what your insinuating I'm trying to gain from selling it on here

Rickyhull said:
......... if the moderator on here can delete the advert on here that would be appreciated and remove my account thanks

I think a thread lock will suffice. :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back