Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Man coupe - 25 bag

I hope someone here buys it. Would like to hear what state it's in once it's had a solid inspection and going over

Wow, that could be a great buy for someone.

Photo 4 makes my teeth itch though. Steering wheel leaning right and the rev counter leans left. :hand:

Panoramic sunroof... :floor:

Cracking buy if the motors in fine fettle and MY02's look superb on 993's.

C.

cars been for sale for ages, I highlighted it months back, when it was up at £30 or less and its slid down ever since in price, there is a Thread on here about it, its got to be a good buy if your brave enough or fancy a project.

I tried viewing it a couple of times but never manged to get it to work out with travel plans.

Given nothing is selling you could surely get a lower mileage one now for close to £30k for a nice one that shows signs of love.

Thought I'd seen it before somewhere :?:

Could it be had for 20 bags :dont know:

:thumb:

HSC911 said:
Thought I'd seen it before somewhere :?:

Could it be had for 20 bags :dont know:

:thumb:

:hand: Not through rose tinted goggles :roll: Worth a punt at 22 if it's straight.

That worn carpet on the drivers sill and lack of AC put me off :what:

Drivers door check strap looks like it's been DIY fixed...

This is proving the point the high miles 964 commands more appeal and better money than a high miles 993.

For some reason 993 buyers seem to think the inspection by a Colini Stick on a 200k+ 993 will flag up a host of issues :roll: I blame the Illuminati :bandit:

A decent 993 will break for c£14k selling key parts (or in excess of £100k if Steve Strange has it :roll: )

strange times for selling cars at the moment .I thought I bought a bargain .pucker car with 75000 miles on it for £35,000 lhd . 1996 Carrera 2 manual with air con and all sorted including check strap .not to sure now .ill probably keep it for a long while and trade up when im to old to drive it .it honestly is the most comfortable sports car ive ever driven .and its not going anywhere at the moment .love it

Nearly 100 for sale just on pistonheads. That's quite a lot for what is now a fairly niche choice. Given the other competition out there, I think it's a buyers market.

gunner said:
Nearly 100 for sale just on pistonheads. That's quite a lot for what is now a fairly niche choice. Given the other competition out there, I think it's a buyers market.

Would be interesting to see the ratio of NB Manual Coupe's though. :wink:

C.

cableguy said:
gunner said:

Would be interesting to see the ratio of NB Manual Coupe's though. :wink:

C.

Only if you think thats where every buyer is heading, I'm still wishing they'd made a C4S targa tip... :D

gunner said:

:eek:

I think the market trend has moved to the (last of the air-cooled) traditional shape 964 8) Just try buying a reasonable miles 964 C2 manual cpe for less than half a hundredweight :nooo:

I do agree on the seating in so much as the 964 factory wide bolster seats are THE most comfortable I've ever sat in.

Zingari said:
I think the market trend has moved to the (last of the air-cooled) traditional shape 964 8) Just try buying a reasonable miles 964 C2 manual cpe for less than half a hundredweight :nooo:

I think the 964 is definitely one of the other options. £50k in your pocket opens up quite a few though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back