Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold B7 RS4 Avant, Daytona Grey, massive spec.

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

ditchvisitor

Spa-Francorchamps
Unfortunately sale of my 2007 Daytona Grey RS4 Avant as my wife is off to do a Doctorate for 3 years and don't want to sell the GT3!!

Spec as follows:

62k mile Daytona Grey
Wing-back bucket seats
Flat bottom steering wheel
Carbon interior inlays
Adaptive headlights
Factory tints
Heated front and rear seats
Rear blinds
Sunroof
Bose

I've just had the wheels fully refurbished and they are fitted with new pilots sport 4's.
Excellent service history, 60k miles service with plugs completed last year.
New fronts discs & pads 3k ago
DRC had two new shocks and full system check 4K ago
Full Audi health check and MOT in June.
Last owner had it for 7 years and was garaged and SORn from Oct-Apr, it's in very good condition inside and out and amazing underneath as before my purchase it was never used in the rain and has obviously never seen any salt. The car is located at RAF Benson between Oxford and Reading.

£21000
A4Ks0Fp.jpg

gZPS3RD.jpg

W6l1q8I.jpg

RWNRQGN.jpg

bulzQ9i.jpg

ByNiKxs.jpg

MoFlLvT.jpg

F4BGmEA.jpg

yGiuhAB.jpg

ZuXeK66.jpg

IyG6CFQ.jpg

38BeOT0.jpg

7Vg73Tx.jpg

lpYno6b.jpg

lpNe0xf.jpg

dLGTe4J.jpg

I0Vl9B2.jpg

That's a great looking car, really clean and tidy ! I've scratched the RS4 itch several times, you didn't used to own a Red B5 RS4 in misano by any chance ?????

Looks fabulous.

Sure I've seen it (or one very like it)out locally, will keep an eye out for your GT3 too.
Where do you get the Porsche serviced - assume you are aware of Wrightune in Wallingford?

GLWS

jonno_ said:
Looks fabulous.

Sure I've seen it (or one very like it)out locally, will keep an eye out for your GT3 too.
Where do you get the Porsche serviced - assume you are aware of Wrightune in Wallingford?

GLWS

You more than likely have! Yup they serviced the GT3 last year and it's off to them for service and MOT shortly! Once the weather picks up if you fancy a drive or catch up give me a shout. Whereabouts are you?

C4Silver said:
That's a great looking car, really clean and tidy ! I've scratched the RS4 itch several times, you didn't used to own a Red B5 RS4 in misano by any chance ?????

Thanks! No not had a B5 unfortunately, always fancied a Nogaro blue one.

ditchvisitor said:
jonno_ said:
Looks fabulous.

GLWS

You more than likely have! Yup they serviced the GT3 last year and it's off to them for service and MOT shortly! Once the weather picks up if you fancy a drive or catch up give me a shout. Whereabouts are you?

Another S Oxon resident here... just south of Wallingford. :bye:

Happy to join in with a meet up- jonno and I nearly managed it this summer!

GLWTS, I imagine it will be snapped up quickly.

ditchvisitor said:
C4Silver said:

Thanks! No not had a B5 unfortunately, always fancied a Nogaro blue one.

Bought a red one off a Tornado Pilot from Marham some years ago, had it in Germany and was fitted with an MTM remap!!!!!
😬

The kind of car which you'd expect a fast air pilot to find entertaining, 🤣
I was on a Laser designator Course at the time and bought it from him, his wife also a Tornado pilot had a 911 at the time. I just thought straight away..... looks familiar.

Looks great as I say, good luck with the sale 👍
I take it you've had it on the square which a for sale in it 😂

ditchvisitor said:
jonno_ said:
Looks fabulous.

GLWS

Sounds good. I'm in Wallingford.
Have sent you a pm.👍

jonno_ said:
ditchvisitor said:
jonno_ said:
Looks fabulous.

GLWS

Sounds good. I'm in Wallingford.
Have sent you a pm.👍

Now sold!

Well done - didn't hang around.

Have sent you a pm with contact details when you get the gt3 out 😁

jonno_ said:
Well done - didn't hang around.

Have sent you a pm with contact details when you get the gt3 out 😁

Thanks! I sent you a text 🤔 Have you not got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back