Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - Sharkwerks Bypass or X Pipe for 997.2

AMS911

Trainee
As per title if anyone has a Sharkwerks bypass or a similar type of X pipe for a 997.2 I would happily purchase from you. Thanks

Milltek also the same design. The note only changes above 4000rpm from inside the car, but more noticeable throughout the revs from outside.

I had mine 18months before going for gundo as well.

If you have PSE, the x-pipe is all you need.

Don't bother with internet sound clips, they are too microphone dependant.

You're welcome to hear mine if you're in east mids.

AMS911 said:
Phil 997 said:
The Haywod and Scott gen2 rear muffler delete pipes are the same new as you will pay for sharkwerks used . I would be looking at them.

https://www.haywardandscott.com/por...7-gen-2-centre-silencer-replacement-pipe.html

Thanks for the heads up Phil. How is the sound in comparison? I'm assuming its pretty much the same. There aren't many videos online.

Yes very much as a cross over pipe is a cross over pipe theres not really much to make the sound different . lots of the guys on here with gen2s have them , maybe put out a request for someone local to you to meet up for a sound check.

TonyC911 said:
Phil 997 said:
The Haywod and Scott gen2 rear muffler delete pipes are the same new as you will pay for sharkwerks used . I would be looking at them.

https://www.haywardandscott.com/por...7-gen-2-centre-silencer-replacement-pipe.html

Damn Phil, wish I had known about this company... just bought a Shark Werks bypass for my 991S :eek:

Tony I am sure you will be happy with the sharkwerks , it does pay to ask on here as many have already trodden the road that a member may be treading now. :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for the input guys, I've booked in with H&S at the end of the week :thumbs: hopefully it'l be worth it !

let us know your thoughts when its fitted mate :thumb: :thumb:

AMS911 said:
Thanks for the input guys, I've booked in with H&S at the end of the week :thumbs: hopefully it'l be worth it !

You won't be disappointed. I've had this for a few years now and really happy with the sound. It really compliments the PSE.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForeheadMacca
Back