Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 991 parts for sale - new Brake discs, headlights...

markz86

Monza
I've part exchanged my 991.1 C2 and have the following parts for sale that were removed from the car when I modified it / that I didn't end up using

Drop me a message if you're interested in any of them and I can send photos etc

1. Genuine Porsche polished PSE exhaust tips (spotless) to fit cars with PSE or for standard 'S" models- £160 - SOLD
2. 991.1 front LED DRL modules, excellent condition and fully working - £199 for the pair - SOLD
3. Lower dashboard, removed when I upgraded mine to alcantara. Good if yours is scratched or as a donor for re-covering - £100
4. Zunnsport front grill, all complete in black. For C2 / C2S standard bumper with front parking sensors - SOLD
5. Front sports lip painted basalt black, comes standard with SPASM, otherwise can be added for an improved look - £50
6. Front Adaptive Bi-Xenon headlights, good condition fully working, removed when I upgraded to Black headlights - £650 for the pair -SOLD
7. set of 4 brand new in box Sebro Brake discs £150 for the set to fit 3.4 engines models
8. Genuine Porsche boot liner, to fit 2WD 991s and all 981 models - SOLD
9. 2 x Bose tweeter speakers for 991, fully working. - £25
10. 2 x Drivers side window glass, £25 each
11. Porsche 991 Key - spare for my previous car that I lost, includes unused, genuine Porsche basalt black side covers - £50

Updated sold items

Exhaust tips now sold

Re: Porsche 991 parts for sale - new Brake discs, headlights

Hi
Are below black or the original ones?

Front Adaptive Bi-Xenon headlights, good condition fully working, removed when I upgraded to Black headlights - £700 for the pair

markz86 said:
I've part exchanged my 991.1 C2 and have the following parts for sale that were removed from the car when I modified it / that I didn't end up using

Drop me a message if you're interested in any of them and I can send photos etc

1. Genuine Porsche polished PSE exhaust tips (spotless) to fit cars with PSE or for standard 'S" models- £160 - SOLD
2. 991.1 front LED DRL modules, excellent condition and fully working - £250 for the pair
3. Lower dashboard, removed when I upgraded mine to alcantara. Good if yours is scratched or as a donor for re-covering - £125
4. Zunnsport front grill, all complete in black. For C2 / C2S standard bumper with front parking sensors - SOLD
5. Front sports lip painted basalt black, comes standard with SPASM, otherwise can be added for an improved look
6. Front Adaptive Bi-Xenon headlights, good condition fully working, removed when I upgraded to Black headlights - £700 for the pair
7. set of 4 brand new in box Sebro Brake discs £300 for the set to fit 3.4 engines models
8. Genuine Porsche boot liner, to fit 2WD 991s and all 981 models - SOLD
9. 2 x Bose tweeter speakers for 991, fully working. - £35
10. 2 x Drivers side window glass, £40 each

The headlights and DRLs are the standard grey ones, not the black units.

Thanks
Mark

Prices lowered

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back