Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Alcantara covered sport design steering wheel

G2 said:
Depending on use I'd go for the recover if you haven't tried a standard one. The one I had was standard and it was not very comfortable as it doesn't have enough padding. Before I get flamed it was very tiring/awkward on track as well as on longer trips.

Thanks for all the suggestions, the rennlist one isn't cheap :eek: I think recovering the existing with extra padding is the way to go. To have one padded out first is going to make all the difference :thumb:

Hell there's even scope then for the yellow band :grin: to match the seatbelts

Question is how many mm thicker to go?

spongebob squarepants said:

Take the thickness of Jonttt's wallet and divide that by 2.8752. :thumb:

Zingari said:
spongebob squarepants said:

Take the thickness of Jonttt's wallet and divide that by 2.8752. :thumb:

:hand: 0 divided by anything is still 0

Looking at 2mm, im told even a little bit of extra girth makes all the difference. :grin:
Royal looks good with the possibility of an exchange unit or 1 week turnaround #boom
If anyone wants to volunteer to go and remove Herman's wheel for me (with a short complimentary Herman drive) it could be over by the time I get home :thumb:

Get the mrs to do it :bandit:

jonttt said:
Get the mrs to do it :bandit:

Im thinking do we currently have the technology to jump on an airplane, fly to Mars, and be back in time for dinner :thumb:

Alternatively I didn't realise #boom, Jack does an exchange service, so you leave a deposit, plus the fee for the wheel, get the wheel delivered withing 7-14 days, then return the original wheel and get the deposit back. Boom!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back