Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Windscreen leak

coopertrooper2001

It appears my windscreen is leaking :(

Got in this morning on the first real frosty day since I have had the car. Rear view mirror very misted up along with some of my dials.

Poured some water over car to clear frost. Then noted about 10 drips or water running down inside of the screen extending about 6-8 inches from the mirror housing on the drivers side and almost all the way along the passenger side.

Looking from the outside I can see a couple of kinks in the seal between the glass and roof line, more so on the drivers side.

Sunroof appears bone dry.

Any one else had a similar issue? Windscreen to be removed and resealed or replace the seal?

Annoying thing to have found, just as it's starting to get colder.

As your'e only six months into your two year OPC warranty your first port of call would be with them I wouldve thought.

Good luck
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back