Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Alcantara covered sport design steering wheel

spongebob squarepants

Wanted for PDK 991 in Alcantara, must have the sport and sport plus lights. Please PM if you have anything.

Slight amendment :thumb:

Nothing much on the Bay at the moment...

mikeluke said:
Nothing much on the Bay at the moment...

I was going to seek one with the yellow band :grin: A bridge too far

Betetr off getting yours professionally recovered. I do know of one owner who ordered and alcantara wheel from the factory and he thought the qulaity was cack :what:

Mine is OK but ideally I wanted the 12 o'clock marker in red :roll:

Zingari said:
Betetr off getting yours professionally recovered. I do know of one owner who ordered and alcantara wheel from the factory and he thought the qulaity was cack :what:

👍 I'll probably end up taking it off before Herman's Laid up for winter, just hoping to drop on one somewhere :thumbs:

I got very lucky on eBay and managed to contact the seller before he posted pictures. Offered him a Buy It Now price which he accepted - I then got the original recovered with the red stripe added and I've kept the eBay one for as and when I sell the car

spongebob squarepants said:
Zingari said:

👍 I'll probably end up taking it off before Herman's Laid up for winter, just hoping to drop on one somewhere :thumbs:
Laid up for winter??? That car seems to be permanently laid up with you dodging IED's and what not in the sand pit. :grin:

FZP said:
Zingari said:

Laid up for winter??? That car seems to be permanently laid up with you dodging IED's and what not in the sand pit. :grin:

All part of the masterplan to keep the miles down, I've racked up close to 1700 this last year, nearly had a coronary when it got to 25k. :eek: plus Herman doesn't like the cold wet weather...

If you remove the steering wheel there's less chance you'll flog the car :roll:

Just get a new car with Alcantara wheel already fitted, simplez :thumb:

Depending on use I'd go for the recover if you haven't tried a standard one. The one I had was standard and it was not very comfortable as it doesn't have enough padding. Before I get flamed it was very tiring/awkward on track as well as on longer trips.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back