Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oil Level Reset Help !!!!!!!! -----------------

T8 said:
-- 997 -- said:
Ive poured in total 8.3 liters, not 8.5, it did go to the line before the top, i checked and poured a little more and now shows up all bars...

Why did you add more when it was already at the max line :?

Was looking on how much i had to put it i.e 8.5 but not even that much, approx 8.3 but by then i poured oil alittle more but too much flowed in which reached the top line if that makes sence?

From the line before the top to the top how much is that over filled by, half cup of oil? Cos im sure didnt put much oil from the fill line !!

Cheers

J

Yup and its fine , i have on occasion done the same thing .. we aim to keep the top bar clear but you are in the region of 0.1-0.2 over which is not a problem .

Assuming you have never done this before then it's a good result that has saved you a few " bob " instead of paying someone like me to do it ..

Hmm .. mind you if you all do this ... no work = i don't get paid .. i can't afford xmas presents for my kids .. will someone Please think of the children :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back