Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Well done Lewis

Got to agree 6 time f1 champion he is one of the fastest drivers ever,

a few seasons ago we met him at the Silverstone GP & he went along the entire long row of people signing all the kids autographs, hats programmes etc etc also the marshalls & anyone else who stood in line before his limo took him away, I say he's a good guy, certainly wasn't stuck up to us. My son & nephew loved it :thumb: :thumb:

Hamster75 said:
Got to agree 6 time f1 champion he is one of the fastest drivers ever,

a few seasons ago we met him at the Silverstone GP & he went along the entire long row of people signing all the kids autographs, hats programmes etc etc also the marshalls & anyone else who stood in line before his limo took him away, I say he's a good guy, certainly wasn't stuck up to us. My son & nephew loved it :thumb: :thumb:

He's into his bikes too, like me. He once rocked up to a track day event in Spain that I was on (all very low key, didn't show face). My mate who's an ex WSBK mechanic was tasked with prepping his bike and looking after him with all things technical.
I, like most people, didn't even know he was there until he'd gone. But the general opinion of the people that dealt with him that day was- he's a tw@t. Didn't speak much to anyone and sat in pit garage with his hood up on his phone when he wasn't on track.
Fab driver though, can't deny that.

It's about time the law was changed. If someone decides they don't want to pay UK tax and go and be a resident of Switzerland or Monaco (and dodges paying UK VAT to the sum of 3.5 million on his private jet), then that's the country they should be racing for and not the country they pretend to represent.

Alex said:
It's about time the law was changed. If someone decides they don't want to pay UK tax and go and be a resident of Switzerland or Monaco (and dodges paying UK VAT to the sum of 3.5 million on his private jet), then that's the country they should be racing for and not the country they pretend to represent.

Shiite does that mean I have to become an Iraqi :eek: :grin:

Either that or pay tax :wink:

Aren't you by law a UK resident?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back