Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another refugee to the Kas750 Boxster sanctuary..

upload a picture
Nice spec on the car.
Highlights for me are:

030 Sport chassis -10mm
222 Traction control
224 Traction control auto braking diff
376 Two way sports seats electric
436 Three spoke wheel
981 leather dash and door panel

Looks great 8)
Looking forward to seeing the updates to this thread :thumbs:

That looks an interesting spec. The Reg suggests 'S' (98 ) but the electric frunk/boot controls, plus traction control, I'd always thought were later additions. Every day is a school day!

Bill :thumbs:

Deep clean and machine polish of the paint and some touch ups.
I'm relatively pleased with the first phase.
Next will be the interior which is in very good condition although the drivers seat looks like ET's ball sac :roll:

Bill O'Cantee said:
That looks an interesting spec. The Reg suggests 'S' (98 ) but the electric frunk/boot controls, plus traction control, I'd always thought were later additions. Every day is a school day!

Bill :thumbs:
Cable throttle and frunk controls.
My previous Boxster was a year older and that had TC too. :thumb:

Good looking little car; classic silver / red with ambers, what's not to like?

8)

Nice one chum and just a shade down from DKR interior. You'd have thought with all those extras the original owner would have spec'd AC :dont know:

BTW that's a great sized garage. Mrs Z would be able to fill that no probelm with a load of shite :roll:

Lack of a/c is not a bad thing in my view.
More power to the engine,more air to the radiators and the ability to manually control the fan speed without it wailing away at near full chat trying to maintain some mythical interior temp.
In fact that's a gripe I have will all modern cars with climate control.
The first thing I do is turn the fan speed down!

Oil changed.
Big shout out to my local accessory shop that supplied 15 litres of 5w/40 full synthetic oil and a Bosch filter for the Boxster and VW transporter for the princely sum of £57.

Manifold bolts looking good
:

Nice one Ady!

I'm glad to see you have some pork to regularly post about again. I always enjoy your threads.
I love early Boxsters too. 8)
I've actually already written the summary to my roadtrip and said on there that I'd have had as much fun in a cheap Boxster.

Good work on the mats. :thumb:

PS Has the 500 gone then or are you keeping it alongside?

Hello Marky.Yes still got the 500 and still waiting for the Abarth engine from the guy in Italy. :thumb:

Don't want to hijack this thread and a big thumbs up on your car it looks good in Silver.

I bought a 2.7 Boxster off here in April, it's a Cat s but the damage was minimal and took a trip to an excellent body repair shop near me who fixed it for £500, no panels were replaced.
The car also needed quite a bit of mechanical work done including a replacement gearbox, clutch, IMS, coffin arms, all CV boots replaced, plugs and tube seals replaced and a full service.
Due to circumstances I'm looking to sell the car so if anyone's interested please PM me.
2.7 in black with factory hard top and 67k miles, reg 02, recent MOT.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back