Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Non Boomy Exhaust Back Boxes Advice

I may well be selling on a Scart Classic sport set of boxes (fitted in 2015 but only under 2000 miles on them) very shortly. Pm me if interested.

al

Fatal8446 said:
I may well be selling on a Scart Classic sport set of boxes (fitted in 2015 but only under 2000 miles on them) very shortly. Pm me if interested.

al

Any chance you can PM some info on these as I can't seem to PM you...??

Cheers

The Porter said:
Fatal8446 said:

al

Any chance you can PM some info on these as I can't seem to PM you...??

Cheers

PM'd you buddy

In case anyone is interested I opted for the M&M exhausts, build quality is amazing, fit was perfect and sound is awesome!
No droning, not too loud on general bumbling in traffic but a good flat 6 growl when you put your foot down. Not tinny but a full sound if that explains it well. I would highly recommend.

Glad you've ended up with a sound your happy with, I've only ever seen pictures online but the M&M systems do you to be excellent quality, expensive? if you don't mind me asking?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back