Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fully Charged - Taycan Turbo Rapid Charge Road Trip

911UK

Administrator
Staff member

Just read up on these. Cool looking cars with performance to match. Still not sold on the EV's though. I think the battery technology still has a few years to run. But it'll get there :thumb:

Decent on the ground vid. If I had to go electric and could afford it, Taycan would get my money over the sit in IPhone any day.

Norfolk & Idea said:
Just read up on these. Cool looking cars with performance to match. Still not sold on the EV's though. I think the battery technology still has a few years to run. But it'll get there :thumb:

My theory (based on no scientific knowledge at all) is that some other renewable power technology is going to suddenly appear, and render the existing set-ups obsolete.

Its the old Henry Ford 'faster horses' thing... we are focusing on battery EVs because that's whats already there to be developed. What's needed, and will come, is something different and superior.

My guess is that it will come from China, who are spending gazillions on R&D and scientific education.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back