Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anybody know the C4S on Collecting Cars?

nickpan

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2002-porsche-911-996-carrera-4s/

Looks pretty. I've read all of the blurb a couple of times and studied the photos.

I'm confused as to why I can't see a PSE button in the photos. I've also been told the "engine rebuild" was done at Porsche Bolton for £4k at 52k. Not sure what sort of rebuild it was for that money but it will be using chocolate liners I'm sure.

Value?

Cheers guys,

Nick

That car I think was owned by a member on here, px'd it for a Turbo. For the life of me can't remember who... edit just looked it up... it was Haywoon's car.

Not all sports exhausts were switchable.

An OPC rebuild would likely use OE liners and pistons.

Hi
I think on the seventh image the PSE switch is the second down on the right next to steering wheel, you can just about see the oval👍

Thanks chaps! V.helpful.

I had a 996.2 C4 3 years ago before I went off on an air cooled tangent.

Really looking forward to getting back into a 996.

With regard to what its worth.... not sure, but hopefully loads as it's so similar to mine!!!! :grin:

I had a look through all the photos and couldn't spot a PSE button.

Robertb said:
That car I think was owned by a member on here, px'd it for a Turbo. For the life of me can't remember who... edit just looked it up... it was Haywoon's car.

Yep that used to be mine .... happy to answer any questions if I can help

Haywoon said:
Robertb said:

Thank you sir - have PM'd you.

nickpan said:
Haywoon said:
Robertb said:

Thank you sir - have PM'd you.

No worries, dropped you a reply just now.

It didn't sell on collecting cars but it's back for sale on the dealers web site and now shows reserved - anyone on here?

those manuals are expensive !

Hi Heywood could you pm me anything you think may be relevant to your ex C4s please? Many thanks Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back