Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Car Cover - 993 Widebody - Weathershield HP

Fulla

Selling my Weathershield HP outdoor cover. I have tried several covers over the years and these are the only ones that last.
for the following models:

993 Widebody - C4S / C2S
Not suitable for turbo models or cars with fixed rear spoiler.

Price £200. Happy to post, just need address to calculate costs.

I have tried several covers over the years and these are the only ones that last.

Covercraft Custom Fit Car Cover: 1996 Porsche 993 Carrera 4S (WeatherShield HP - PG Gray) Size G2 - Part number C15456PG
Note: RHD with 2 mirror pockets

WeatherShield's Key Features and Benefits
Dramatic Rain Dispersion - Fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover.
Superior Dry Time - Because the fabric sheds moisture.
Breathable - Allows any heat, moisture or condensation under the cover to easily escape.
UV Resistant - Special additives to the encapsulation formula reduce fabric UV degradation.
Superior Paint Finish Protection
Packs Small - Cover packs into roughly 1/3 the volume of multi-layer fabric covers
Easy Care - Wash and dry at home... most mid-size covers will fit in home washers and dryers - and, unlike non-woven materials, they can be thrown in a dryer.
Durable Fade-Resistant Fabric Finish - Premium automotive-grade fabric colour dyes are more fade resistant and hold their colour longer.

Attachments

• img_6184_176.jpg
    img_6184_176.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,456
  • img_6185_700.jpg
    img_6185_700.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,456
orangefender - I have tried to reply to messages to this member but they seem to be stuck in my outbox. Have contacted support but if you happen to see this I haven't ignored you.

I take it Mrs Fulla wasn't taken with the new sofa cover :dont know:

GLWTS :thumb:

Fulla said:
orangefender - I have tried to reply to messages to this member but they seem to be stuck in my outbox. Have contacted support but if you happen to see this I have ignored you.

Your pm isn't stuck.

Your message will be in the outbox until the recipient opens it.

When they open it - it will move to your sent box.

Zingari said:
I take it Mrs Fulla wasn't taken with the new sofa cover :dont know:

GLWTS :thumb:

I don't see what her problem is....it was the spare bedroom and I told her it was a dustsheet..
You should have seen her face when I told her the metal in the back of the GT3 was to help keep her safe! No appreciation at all for all these things I do for her....

T8 said:
Fulla said:
orangefender - I have tried to reply to messages to this member but they seem to be stuck in my outbox. Have contacted support but if you happen to see this I have ignored you.

Your pm isn't stuck.

Right I feel like a proper muppet now... :frustrated:

Fulla said:
T8 said:
Fulla said:

Your pm isn't stuck.

Right I feel like a proper muppet now... :frustrated:

Don't .......... you're not the first and I'm pretty sure you won't be the last. :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back