Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PPI Berkshire/Hampshire

eko

Trainee
Lining up to see a few cars in the Berkshire/Hampshire areas, mainly around Reading/Basingstoke.

Would really appreciate it if anyone could give me any recommendations for these areas for a pre purchase inspection

+1 - very good bunch of guys

Recommended

I used porscheinspections.com which used to be run by Peter Morgan, who has now retired. The PPI was extremely thorough and expertly done. For around £400 you get a 30 page report with photos and it includes an HPI check.
The car I bought was in Farnborough so they cover that area. Strongly recommended.

OPC Reading - 111 point check will cost you about £250

Thanks to all, appreciate the quick replies.

Ive since spoken with Ray at Northway, and sent a few emails to others including Porsche Inspections.

I'm just waiting to hear back from the car owners to see how we can work it.

If you end up having an issue getting the car taken to a place for a PPI and need it done where the car is then James at JMBautomotive will go to the car , he is a time served Porsche tech and can do borescopes as well as PPIs . he can cover Hants and the reading area. I use him for nearly everything on my car .

https://www.facebook.com/jamesjmbautomotive/

Porsche Inspections booked for Wednesday, I'll let you know how it goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back