Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Proof that great things can come in small packages

T8

Super Moderator
Whilst reviewing some recent tour pics it dawned on me that it's actually quite rare to see a 911 in an environment populated by ordinary cars.

Certainly 99.5% of my photographs show 911s on their own or in a line with other 911s.

I was quite surprised to note just how compact my car looks in this picture - especially as the cars either side aren't ones that I'd ever considered to be big cars.

Lol, very compact, it also tickles me when the 991 is described as a big car :grin:

spongebob squarepants said:
.......... it also tickles me when the 991 is described as a big car :grin:

It is, compared to a 996 :D

That said, if you look at a 996 next to a 993 or an earlier 911 even they look big.

T8 said:
Whilst reviewing some recent tour pics it dawned on me that it's actually quite rare to see a 911 in an environment populated by ordinary cars.

Certainly 99.5% of my photographs show 911s on their own or in a line with other 911s.

I was quite surprised to note just how compact my car looks in this picture - especially as the cars either side aren't ones that I'd ever considered to be big cars.

No picture but I also have a Landrover and when I part near that and get in my 911 the Landrover towers above me!

Small packages

When I park my 996 C2 next to my Integrale,the Integrale is lower,narrower & shorter. It also has 5 seats. Mike.

Re: Small packages

cossiemike said:
When I park my 996 C2 next to my Integrale,the Integrale is lower,narrower & shorter. It also has 5 seats. Mike.

:thumb: Further underlines my thread title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back