Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 with Touring pack

Poker2009

What are the thoughts on the prices of the GT3 Touring pack? For me, must be 6-speed manual, no wing, and have the 18-way seats (not bucket).

I saw one listed several weeks ago at Porsche East London, at £159k (non-ceramic) which I was told was just dropped from £165k, and they were taking a few calls on it. The salesman told me it will probably be gone in a day or two, which I thought was BS, but then was taken off autotrader the next day, so did sell.

There is one for £175k

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...romSavedAds=true&advertising-location=at_cars

And another for £178k

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...romSavedAds=true&advertising-location=at_cars

Anyone know what the list prices would have been for these?

Thanks

It's my favourite modern 911, but still too rich for me. A 992 Touring has been spotted testing in the wild, so I think I'll wait until that's released and hope the prices on the 991.2 are closer to list. At which point I'll probably jump in.

ashgood had a black one, touring pack 18 way seats with steel brakes advertised for 139,995

with the way the regular gt3 prices are coming down, these tourings will follow shortly

the car market is supremely bad in case people still think they can flip for retail + 50%

Cash is king

I have booked a Porsche experience day, 90 mins in my current car (just fitted Ohlins so want to compare) and 90 mins in a GT3.

I have read all the power is above 5k revs, which won't be much good to me, as I won't track the car, however I want to see for myself if it's worth even considering a car like this for my own needs. If not, I can save myself a lot of money, and stick with what I have.

I am also not ready to buy (I have another car to sell first - which doesn't look likely to sell anytime soon!), so just doing my homework for now. I would wait at least until the 992 version is released, for softer prices, and may even prefer the styling of the 992, and would then probably have to wait another couple of years before prices soften on that.

Small details but I am not too keen on the P O R S C H E lettering on the back of the 991.2, and think perhaps the grill on the front bonnet will look better on the 992, and I like the long single rear bar light on the 992.

Market isn't exactly buoyant, some really lovely cars are spending a lot of time in showrooms with their prices being shaved every few weeks. Seen that with couple of lovely 991.2 GTS's at RPM. JZM have just taken a GT3 Touring in, up for £166,900, no pics yet. Very nice research before you buy project :thumb:

Speak of the devil....

https://www.motor1.com/news/374989/porsche-911-gt3-touring-spied/

I thought this was interesting....

While the current GT3 Touring gets a six-speed manual, it's not clear whether the three-pedal setup would apply to the new model, too. Videos of the model's development let us hear these pre-production models going through the gears, and the shifts sound quick enough to be a dual-clutch gearbox.

Saw a nice Touring earlier.

Attachments

• 79219cd2_4db4_459f_8a6b_6ad471f84c9d_946.jpeg
    79219cd2_4db4_459f_8a6b_6ad471f84c9d_946.jpeg
    407.6 KB · Views: 6,642
Am I missing something with a GT3 touring? Like what's the point? A GT3 should really come as a clubsport, otherwise id just buy a turbo at a fraction of the cost :dont know:

spongebob squarepants said:
Am I missing something with a GT3 touring? Like what's the point? A GT3 should really come as a clubsport, otherwise id just buy a turbo at a fraction of the cost :dont know:

I don't get it either :dont know:

:thumb:

It's a second chance at the 911R market. A Turbo is the answer to a completely different question. I like it but it's a shame they are manual only.

991.1 Turbo. £75k for a faster, more comfortable car than the silver touring at approaching 3 times the price.
:floor:

spongebob squarepants said:
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back