Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC V1 PASM Upgrade for sale

Jcx

***SOLD***

OK Folks. I think my 997.2 Turbo is on its way... and my DSC V1 is available to buy and enjoy.

A recent group buy offered a super discount price of £1,020 for this must-have upgrade for your PASM.

I am offering mine at 30%+ so just £775 will buy my DSC V1 - shipped to UK & NI addresses, fully tracked and insured for the total value.

AFAIK there are no moving parts so no mechanical wear from use. Hence, this 30%+ saving over the recent group buy price is a super deal for someone who thought hard about buying one but felt it was just a bit too much.

PM me for details.

whats next on the cards Joe ? buying your 964 back :D

Gazc2 said:
whats next on the cards Joe ? buying your 964 back :D

Hi Gaz,

That would make my daughter ecstatic! She loved the Red 964...

I'll let you know what I get... if/when I land the right one.

All well Gaz?

All fine thanks still miss my 964 however had the 997TT for four years now and still love it to bits also having a bit of slower fun in the 924s so not much to complain about.

Once the kids finish Uni might think about a change 1 down this week 2 to go !

I had a shufty over on the rennlist 964 forum last night and there is still a lot of guys that have been on their for a long time a good crowd the 964 boys.

cheers

Gaz

Gazc2 said:
All fine thanks still miss my 964 however had the 997TT for four years now and still love it to bits also having a bit of slower fun in the 924s so not much to complain about.

Once the kids finish Uni might think about a change 1 down this week 2 to go !

I had a shufty over on the rennlist 964 forum last night and there is still a lot of guys that have been on their for a long time a good crowd the 964 boys.

cheers

Gaz

Life sounds good. I too have kept my 997 Turbo form more than 3.5 years. That makes it my second-longest owned car. Brilliant it is.

Yeah, i am still in touch with a few of the 964 chaps. very good bunch.

924 eh? They are the next bargain for Porsche!

Stay well

Cheers

Joe

Jumping on the back of this, I never fitted mine and the car is now sorned if anyone is interested in the same module? I did have a thread but couldn't trace it.
Anyway, it's the version that fits 997.1 turbo, 997.2 plus some other models.
£750 delivered to most UK addresses.

Many thanks T8 :thumb:
It beats having the unit sat in a drawer.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back