Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BBS E88 18'' 997.1 Gt3

freddie44 said:
Haha sounds like a great idea!

Why are 18's thought of as the better option on the 997 GT3? Everyone seems in agreement on this. (we obviously have 19's fitted originally, so just wondered..)

When the 997 first arrived there were more options for tyres in 18" as the 'track day" market had been running on 18 for a while with the 996

They look nice but then so do the 19's

Senoj said:
freddie44 said:
Haha sounds like a great idea!

Why are 18's thought of as the better option on the 997 GT3? Everyone seems in agreement on this. (we obviously have 19's fitted originally, so just wondered..)

When the 997 first arrived there were more options for tyres in 18" as the 'track day" market had been running on 18 for a while with the 996

They look nice but then so do the 19's

Wheels look superb Ollie !

Some currently for sale on this website.. so tempted

Cheers guys :D

I'll keep the OEM wheels and tuck them away. I've kept every OEM part I've changed in case the car ever goes back to standard.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back