Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hibernation

HSC911 said:
Make sure you leave some sandals and socks hanging on the rear view mirror :thumb:

The vehicle is a Ferrari 360, not a 993. I dont think the 360 guys are a sandals and socks brigade.

cheshire911 said:
HSC911 said:
Make sure you leave some sandals and socks hanging on the rear view mirror :thumb:

The vehicle is a Ferrari 360, not a 993. I dont think the 360 guys are a sandals and socks brigade.

Correct, false moustache and hairy chest it is then :grin:

I'm just mauring up my Car. Sadly the Italian exotics are not made quite as well as the German cars.

I would ACF the underneath, lube all the rubbers, and if you have a Spider, lube the roof mechanism as well as what others have said.

:thumb:

jonttt said:
cheshire911 said:
HSC911 said:

Correct, false moustache and hairy chest it is then :grin:

:floor:

Boba fett said:
I would ACF the underneath, lube all the rubbers, and if you have a Spider, lube the roof mechanism as well as what others have said.

A lot of Lube action going on there F boys
bdsm.gif

:grin:

HSC911 said:
Boba fett said:

A lot of Lube action going on there F boys
bdsm.gif

:grin:

We need it, I hit a puddle the other day and thought Oh no whats going to stop working now !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back