Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for a 964C4 for a project

Schumacher

Hi

My name is Michael and I live in Johannesburg South Africa.

I have been collecting cars for a number of years and have a 13 strong collection of cars including some Italians but 4 of my cars are Porsches.

I have 1970 (Sept 69 build so 50th birthday month) 911E coupe, a 1981 930, a 1982 928 and a 2000 GT3 Mk1. I also have a 1977 custom Kombi in Martini Racing livery. My Instagram handle is @mhsalomon.

I'm joining here as I am looking for the basis for an idiotic but interesting project. I bought a 959 body kit for an air cooled 911 and it is a very good kit with the whole rear section in carbon fibre.

Anyhow I am looking to build a 959 Dakar tribute and as such I'm looking for a 964 that is in bad condition - possibly even missing its fenders etc. It must be C4 and I don't even need an engine as this will be a separate hunt.

Essentially an accident damaged car that has the major structure intact and full interior, glass etc is ideal. I really don't want to butcher a good car for this.

Anyhow, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Warm regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back