Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jackels old 993 RS rep is back up for sale......

jonttt

Not much dough for what went into it :bandit:

interested to see what it sells for, its best one out there if you want club sport.

Wish I could afford it :D

Righteo gents. Proverbials on the chop block. What will is sell for. Let's polish the rose tinted glasses and charge up the Colini

Shame the last owner only did 2k miles in it. Too difficult to live with for most maybe?

Rocking it will go for £62k

£70k tops.

A GT4 and 964 :dont know:

Lovely- one car I would sell my GT3 for

jonttt said:
A GT4 and 964 :dont know:

:hand: I could be tempted to chop in the 964 with some cash my way :grin:

Can't see this going for more than 55 bags. There's no AC :bandit:

The sum of the parts and all that....appreciate you will never get back the investment etc

But the engine has to be a £20+k item alone ! Then some of the genuine RS parts. Jesssss if i could afford it as a track slag then i would be in for sure

Its much more of a job to get a 993 to drive like an 993 RS than to do the same on a 964 so £70k valuation low. I'd say the car is worth £119,995 all day long but needs to be sold with 12 month warranty and guarantee its an original panel no major accident car etc. I'm not sure why the vendor hasn't given this 993 to a GT Classics or 911 Virgin to sell on SOR looking at the sort of low bids she's attracting. On the other side of he coin good to see a normal market starting to return.

Such a lovely car and was the inspiration for mine (although mine is certainly the comfort version)

Will watch with interest what it goes for as I am going to sell mine at some point in the near future.

Mines is a cat c, had a bit of water damage 15 years ago so it will be far far cheaper !!

But has original rs kit and handles like one after much time and effort !!

Phib

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1d5b_120.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1d5b_120.jpeg
    329.6 KB · Views: 4,514
IMI A said:
Its much more of a job to get a 993 to drive like an 993 RS than to do the same on a 964 so £70k valuation low.
I wholly agree, this has an original RS engine, allover it is an RS in all but VIN.. I'd have it in a heartbeat..

IMI A said:
I'd say the car is worth £119,995 all day long but needs to be sold with 12 month warranty and guarantee its an original panel no major accident car etc.
It's not original panel, it had a new roof section welded on.. The story goes that Jackal took the lightweighting so far that it became an unpleasantly noisy drive, so he opted to move it on.. It needs some Carpet and some Sound Deadening in that Cabin, and that'd be the first mod I'd make..

IMI A said:
I'm not sure why the vendor hasn't given this 993 to a GT Classics or 911 Virgin to sell on SOR looking at the sort of low bids she's attracting. On the other side of he coin good to see a normal market starting to return.
JZM didn't shift it last time [for £90K], it sold privately after being on the JZM forecourt/website for a while..

The £70k I mentioned wasn't what I thought it was worth but what it'll fetch at auction. Two totally different things.

What it's worth is more round a six figure sum.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back