Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Black 996 Gt3 Manthey @ 911v: anyone know this car?

Shame he's not after a Tip 996 Turbo as I'm looking to upgrade to this! Amazing spec

Not on PH anymore..... perhaps sold?

Lovely car.

Y2K said:

Lovely car.

Yup it's sold, I've bought it 8)

Massive thanks to Slippydiff for his input thus far. A bit of pre-purchase sleuthing here and some other forums tracked him down as a previous owner.

The car was inspected and picked up on a trailer by some friends and I've not even seen it yet let alone driven it! Hasn't stopped me ordering some E88s off of Gert though :D

I'll start a separate thread when I've made a plan. Can't wait to get my hands on it..

Benja_Exige said:

Massive thanks to Slippydiff for his input thus far. A bit of pre-purchase sleuthing here and some other forums tracked him down as a previous owner .....

.... I'll start a separate thread when I've made a plan. Can't wait to get my hands on it..

:welcome: to 911uk

Looking forward to your ownership thread. :thumb:

Benja_Exige said:
Y2K said:

Lovely car.

Massive thanks to Slippydiff for his input thus far. A bit of pre-purchase sleuthing here and some other forums tracked him down as a previous owner.

The car was inspected and picked up on a trailer by some friends and I've not even seen it yet let alone driven it! Hasn't stopped me ordering some E88s off of Gert though :D

I'll start a separate thread when I've made a plan. Can't wait to get my hands on it..

Congratulations and welcome! :worship:

Welcome to 911uk..

And more importantly welcome to the 996.1 GT3 K400 club.

:wink:

Daniel said:
Welcome to 911uk..

And more importantly welcome to the very exclusive 996.1 GT3 K400 owners club. :wink:

Hi Ben, I'm so glad the car has finally ended up in the ownership of someone who genuinely appreciates it.
Here's hoping the planned tweak liberates the full quota of ponies and returns the old girl to rude health. Thread bookmarked :)

Many congrats - I have admired this car for many years and have come close trying to purchase it on a couple of occasions. Sounds like it's gone to someone else who knows how special these Mk1s are, especially with a little Manthey dust sprinkled over them. Enjoy and please let us know how you get on with it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back