Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I bought my first porsche 991 carrera

jackofjed

hi to All the members
I am more than happy, i finally got my car
my 991, first registred 25/12/2012 ( a sign?) but certainly my Christmas gift , ok probably the last one but it is so good
i was waiting for a long time to get a porsche i could choose better , may be , a 2S yes for sure next time ,but it has sport chrono , PSE among other options and a nice dark metallic blue with ceramic coating, i will enjoyed this one as much I can , I will be very happy to meet you , and having some fun
i drove back from Glasgow very nice country view by the way and can you believe under the sun so my 350 miles back to home were fun , and I even test the small country road plenty of stone walls on each side of these tiny roads, it was perfect
now i will look at the future events and life is beautiful
bye for now
I will try to put some pictures
:?: [/img]

Attachments

• 2019_09_11_134004_187.jpg
    2019_09_11_134004_187.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 3,013
Let me the first to say on here ............. :congrats:

Great looking car. :thumb:

:thumbs: lovely looking car, welcome to the 991 club, have fun, great cars

Congratulations and welcome.

Lovely car, I am sure you will love it they are great fun, especially with the sports exhaust sound fantastic. Have fun & come to one of our northern meets one day soon.

Congratulations :thumb:

It's quite a feeling buying your dream car.

I still look back at mine after I've parked up, four and a half years later.

Enjoy.

Congrats! Lovely looking motor.
Very well done.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back