Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Has anyone seen a black aero kitted car for sale ?

Hi RJM,

996 or 997? Any other criteria? mk1 or Mk2? Manual or Tiptronic? Max mileage you're looking for? Etc.

This one pops straight into my head. Forum member and owned by another forum member before him. The Exe-tc suspension is worth thousands of pounds alone and is the best of the best.

http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=8983

Again though the above would be irrelevant if you're looking for a 997. :dont know:

I am looking for a 996 manual, mileage is not that important as I what to use the car,

Thanks Ryan

Where are you located and are you after 2/4wd wide or narrow body

I'm still thinking of selling my c4s aero but it's midnight blue not black.

HI

I am I Stafford, I am pretty easy on spec really just would like a aero kit car, what spec is your car ?

Thank you Ryan

Spec wise it's a 996 c4s full factory aero kit in midnight blue paint with black leather interior and hardback sport seats

It has 1 previous owner and has only ever been serviced at mid sussex Porsche or Parr

I has about 120k miles on the clock and I have owned for about 7-8 years

Miss wise it has evolution motorsport induction kit stainless exhaust and 20mm wheel spacers i also have stainless exhaust manifolds and titanium studs to fit at some point in the future

If your interested drop me a pm

Got your pm but website will not let me respond my reply keeps getting stuck in my out box and goes no further

please pm me your number and I'll give you a call

Thanks
Winny

I did thank you, but it has sold before the weekend when I could go and see it as it was over a 6 hour round trip, so the hunt continues, hopefully one will turn up in Staffordshire lol

Aero kit

Lapis blue full factory aero kit give me a call for spec 07970 six eight two four eight six rgds mark

aero kit

needs new home now

Attachments

• 911_452.jpg
    911_452.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 4,451

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997