Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Let the search begin

If you want lower miles at a £55k budget you'll probably have more choice by looking at the 3.4 rather than the 'S'.

T8 said:
If you want lower miles at a £55k budget you'll probably have more choice by looking at the 3.4 rather than the 'S'.

btw, that post by T8 was the 1.5 millionth post on the forum

damn that pesky T8 in posting that before me :wack:

Get a 991.1 must have with sports exhaust & PDK they really are fantastic,
you wont be disappointed, :eek:

Magic919 said:
T8 said:
Magic919 said:
It's never quite clear what kind of legal entity they are. You could assume they are a company, but I don't think they are.

:eh!:

Companies House seem to be quite clear on the matter.

Cridfords IS a limited company and has been for 16 years.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04943924

And how does that tie up with their website?

Sorry, I don't understand what your point is. :?

The detail on their website explains their history

https://www.cridfords.co.uk/about/

- which, as you said yourself, would give anyone the assumption that they're a company. A basic check confirms that they are.

EDIT: I've just realised that you may be meaning that as a limited company Cridfords should be using 'Ltd' as part of their identity. I agree, they should be. :thumb: - even if like Paragon, JZM, PorscheTorque, RPM Technik and many others they don't actually use it as part of their header.

Looking at some of your examples, they give details of their limited company on their website. Cridfords do not. That's odd as it's a legal requirement, hence I suggest it's not clear what you are dealing with.

RSJ seem to have a rather good looking 991 C2S. Yes, the mileage is higher than some, but the price accounts for that and they do prep a good car.
If you plan to keep it, and really use it, then you'll see less depreciation overall, in my opinion.

Porsche News said:
i do know of a mint 2016 991 Black Edition with circa 45k miles (Full OPC History), PDK Chrono for sale for £49,991 if interested

Pls can you share details - thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back