Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche East London

Macca38

Trainee
Hi All

Recently just purchased a 996 Turbo and have put it straight into storage until March 2020. First day i collect it, it will need to go in for a service. I live literally 100 metres from Porsche East London in Beckton so the natural choice would be to take it there. Just wondering if anyone has used them of late and had an opinion on the service they received.

I went to JZM and RPM who were both more expensive than Porsche East London so seems like the logical choice.

Thanks

OPC East London would therefore be a no brainier

Indeed it would Sir, unfortunately i read this page on OPC so now i'm thinking i need to hear some reviews:)

I used RPM about 5 years ago when i had an 84 Carrera and they were excellent.... I'll risk it for a biscuit and see how i get on in East London.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back