Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recently picked up my Gen 2 Carrera S :)

Rouleur Ordinaire said:
Early cars didn't have PSE

Mine is an 08 Gen 2 and has the PSE :)

Mine also has a Hayward & Scott centre muffler bypass, gives it a bit more noise but i'm actually thinking of trying the stock centre muffler as it's all exhaust and no intake/engine noise with the PSE switched on. Nice with the PSE off though, might be worth considering a centre bypass if you want yours a bit louder

Great Car, congratulations. Mines an 09 with PSE, although I had it retrofitted :grin:

The white looks nice with the decals. :thumb:

Lovely :thumb:

White + dark wheels + dark exhaust tips = 8)

Graphics really suit it as well.

I have a gen 2 with no PSE, I went for H&S centre bypass, then gundo a couple of years later. With hindsight I'd look at cgr automotive in Rotherham. A couple of members on here have them. Check out their website for video clips.

Where are you based? There's a meet nr Loughborough tonight.

I'll be looking at a gen 2 when i grow up and decide to move my carrera on......nice car right colour.....
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Great car, great colour. I drove mine the Goodwood circuit a couple of weeks ago. The brakes and handling are light years ahead of the 964 C4 that was my previous 911. I thoroughly recommend doing a track day if you get the chance.

Thanks for all the messages and exhaust tips - will have a nose at some of the options and hopefully listen when I meet some of you!

I'm currently in east london, but moving back to st albans in the next couple of months (assuming house sale / purchase works out!)

Kevinf1 said:
Thanks for all the messages and exhaust tips - will have a nose at some of the options and hopefully listen when I meet some of you!

I'm currently in east london, but moving back to st albans in the next couple of months (assuming house sale / purchase works out!)

See you around when you get here (Snorbans :lol:) :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back