Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel Spacers & Bolts Question

SGH

Nurburgring
At the moment I have 5mm spacers front and rear with Genuine Parts extended wheel bolts.

My question is, if I fit 10mm spacers on the rear will I be ok with the same Genuine Parts extended wheel bolts I already have?

Hahaha
I've just seen your post on the 997 page on Facebook, but for the love of Jeebus, you must post that picture up for all to see. That is amazing. It deserves it's own thread!

If everything is porsche then with wheel spacers you have a red collar on the bolts .. standard is shorter and does not have this .

If you already have spacers then you should have this type fitted ... 5 or 10 mm and it's the same bolt .

Remove one and check .

deMort said:
If everything is porsche then with wheel spacers you have a red collar on the bolts .. standard is shorter and does not have this .

If you already have spacers then you should have this type fitted ... 5 or 10 mm and it's the same bolt .

Remove one and check .

Ian

No red shank I got these from OPC Tonbridge part number PWHT.004.676.A

Attachments

• img_4474_151.jpg
    img_4474_151.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,089
I've only ever seen x2 types of wheel bolts i'm afraid .. one for spacers and one without .. if 10 mm on the rear is a Porsche specified spacer and i think it is then its the red collar ..i checked here but it lists only 5mm front and rear ..

That bolt has nothing to tell it apart from a spacer type .

https://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?TBL=2827&MAK=3&MDL=26&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

i don't know the measurements for both types im afraid .

Simple answer though .. ask porsche parts department .. Tonbridge are always very helpful .

EDIT

https://www.porscheshop.co.uk/porsc...r-porsche/locking-wheel-bolts-cayenne-oe.html

The ones you have are 7mm longer than standard so would be ok just for 10mm shims

The black versions dont have the coloured collars on them

Demort, please dont post listing from that place! They are hated are rightly so!

Billy Bumpsteer said:
Arhhh, :sad: where the hug emoji? :friends:

:floor:

I'm good ..

shows i don't know everything ..

Shows i try even when i don't :)

Shows other people will answer with the correct info :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V