Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone Know this Car

SPB79

Hi,

i came across this car online and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Previous owner or history etc.

Thanks si

Attachments

• screenshot_2019_09_02_1998_porsche_911_carrer_for_sale_at_copart_uk__salvage_car_auctions1_168.png
    screenshot_2019_09_02_1998_porsche_911_carrer_for_sale_at_copart_uk__salvage_car_auctions1_168.png
    890.3 KB · Views: 1,483
Take a quick look on cazana for a free limited history, you can pay for a more detailed history

bakerboy4s said:
Take a quick look on cazana for a free limited history, you can pay for a more detailed history
Cheers for the suggestion. I performed a car check from 'my car check" all seemed to check out ok, at for the mot being up.

I just wonders if it maybe once belonged to a forum member as it would apparently have been a second car going by the miles done each year. Then I noticed the front grills protecting the ducts and thought that surely the previous owner had a bad experience on the ducts and read up on the mods.

Ahh well, it was worth a try.

Thanks.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back