Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 996 GT2 Front Bumper

Jay.

As title really.

Either genuine or replica.

Ideally Seal Grey

I've got a replica one for 996.1 in blue that will be available once I get the original bumper back from paint shop so not sure if that is any use?

996driver said:
I've got a replica one for 996.1 in blue that will be available once I get the original bumper back from paint shop so not sure if that is any use?

Looking to put it on my Turbo, so I don't think it'll fit?

Jay. said:
996driver said:

No unfortunately it won't as it only fits the 996.1 headlights. Good luck finding a suitable one

996driver said:
Jay. said:
996driver said:

No unfortunately it won't as it only fits the 996.1 headlights. Good luck finding a suitable one

Shame! Thanks anyway!

:thumb:

^^

Hey man why don't you just buy one? Gt2s are like Hens' teeth so I doubt anyone is going to have one at the back of the garage. And if someone did have one they would sell it for a good price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back