Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk discount at Top Gear exhaust, Bridport for GROUP BUY

WD-40 said:
My car has Top Gear cats fitted (by previous owner).

I keep getting an engine check light coming on with the diagnostic code P2098 (post catalyst fuel trim system too lean bank 2).

My local indie thinks the cats have extenders to trick the O2 sensor readings and this is triggering the fault message.

Has anyone else had this problem with these exhausts/cats? Or know how to sort it?

I had the same issue, spent a couple of grand trying to sort it thinking it couldn't be the exhaust. Turned out to be a leaky gasket on the rear exhaust manifold.

I'm crazy keen for a nice new pair of big shiny exhaust manifolds :lol:

Alex,
I would be interested in valved boxes and possibly 200 cell cats when the next group buy is available.

Paul

This weekend I suffered the dreaded although not surprising broken flexi on my Dansk boxes - pile of crap they are and hopefully everyone is now well aware of that!

The top gear boxes sound like a great product and I'm ready to push the button.

Question is, is the group buy still open or do they offer a forum discount?

Thanks FRZ

Order going in tomorrow

Question now is, will the usual 'mission creep' set in and will I feel the need to replace the manifolds, hmmmm

I recently added the switchable Top Gear boxes; they're epic.

Hans Gruber said:
Thanks FRZ

Order going in tomorrow

Question now is, will the usual 'mission creep' set in and will I feel the need to replace the manifolds, hmmmm

The conventional wisdom seems to be never touch your manifolds, unless someone already replaced them or they're blowing.

Heed, I know that....but they just look sooo nice!

Is this offer still open?

Hi, is the group buy still available and is there a code I can use?

Thanks

Re: Is this offer still open?

TUK316 said:
Hi, is the group buy still available and is there a code I can use?

Thanks

As a forum member you can automatically get a 10% discount as Topgear are a site sponsor. They have recently done a cyber Monday promo which offered 15% if you want to check if they have any other promos available or coming up contact Alex the MD of topgear by PM directly and he will advise and offer any coded you need. :thumb: :thumb:

i'm also currently in the market for sports boxes and 200 cell cats for my 996 C2 - will take a look - do we need a code?

TopGear Exhausts said:
PM sent, we always give 10% off to forum members.

I am also interested in the big bore 200 cell x-pipe for my 01 996 C4 3.4L. Is there still a group buy code for these?

I saw on your website that you offer tunes but couldn't find anything for a 3.4L 996. Do you have a tune for this platform?

Thanks!

Hi,

Does the discount still apply to forum members?
I'm also interested in another 996 exhaust.

This thread appears to confirm that there is only one way to retain PSE via the dashboard switch and that's by replacing the system with an OE Porsche item?

Or have I got that wrong?

Cheers

P

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back