Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Xtrons head unit

barefoot

I fitted a double din head unit a bit ago and it has two USB leads coming out of the back of it and I ran them through to the glove box obviously not an ideal place. I then saw some connector leads on eBay and fitted them between the heated seat switches I think they look fine and they are a lot easier to use. I thought I would post some pics in case anyone else has a similar head unit.

Wow great job in fairness... Mine looks a lot less work just unclip the heated seat trim and dremmel out the 2 holes that the USB adaptors clip into. Then push trim back in they are a bit more accessible as well. But if you want them out of the way and not seen yours is spot on.

Have you got a fitting kit for your head unit?

I got it from a guy in the states I spend a lot of time over there. Really well made the plate/trim around the head unit is a gloss black plastic that looks great.

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back