Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 4S 57K... Value

I've just bought a 997.1 C4S which is a really good spec, inside and out.

I bought private and had noticed that the best specced gen 1 cars were all early 30's

Gen 2 again best options were all 10k dearer

991 seemed to another 10 on top of that.

RSJ as mentioned have a few and I looked but they wouldn't shift on price which is understandable because they have to warranty them and fix them up for sale. It's just that I'm from Yorkshire and I've never paid full price for anything, plus I bought cash so there's sometimes a bit of not being bothered when they don't make any money from the finance company, Private sellers I found tried to match the dealers but were generally sensible with the warranty not being there, requiring a service or some bits etc so some wiggle room. It might be worth selling private, there are always buyers for the right car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back