Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DynoMike ran the turbo on Litchfield's rolling road...

DynoMike

[imghttp://www.911uk.com/files/img_2694_126.jpg[/img]

Attachments

• img_2694_126.jpg
    img_2694_126.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 2,322
Okay, I'm dumb, - no idea how to attach the rest of the text. But the gist was that the car has a 0.9-1.0 bar remap (mainly 0.9 but occasionally flashes to 1.0 bar), 200 cell Kline exhaust and pretty much everything else is stock.

What amazingly responsive cars they are. Huge bang for buck.

So someone please buy Adamw's car now!
:grin:

Did Inspector RL not notice the lack of a clutch pedal. :?: :D

T8 said:
Did Inspector RL not notice the lack of a clutch pedal. :?: :D

Good observation T8!!! Clearly not :lol:

My butt dyno guessed the power but was 11 foot/lbs under on the torque. Need a new butt :floor:

DynoMike said:
Need a new butt :floor:

Just get the one you've got calibrated...No, I'm not volunteering by the way! :floor:

Strong numbers on the dyno, it looks like your car is going well :thumb:

Good result Mike, always said that car was +500bhp :thumb:

Cunno said:
Good result Mike, always said that car was +500bhp :thumb:

Cheers Jon :thumb:

quote="K888ETH"]
DynoMike said:
Need a new butt :floor:

Just get the one you've got calibrated...No, I'm not volunteering by the way! :floor:

:lol: Probably, along with many other dodgy body parts :D

grifter, oh yes indeed! Any cold day sees the real power shooting skyward, at least to my butt dyno.

Amazing cars which feel much more alive and alert after a remap and exhaust. I'm still very content with mine - it's nearing my eighth year of ownership.

Coullstar, the stock boost is max 0.8 bar, but mostly 0.6-0.7 with 0.8 appearing fleetingly in standard form. This thing shows 0.7-0.9 mainly now.
In real world terms it can match a 991.1 GT3RS in a straight line with ease. Great bang for buck vehicles :thumb:

Great figures Mike :) Makes me wonder what my old 996 GT2 with it's Ruf exhaust (huge 200 cell cats) and an F/Sport map would've been producing ... I'm guessing 540-550 ?
I know it felt absolutely ballistic at full chat with the afterburners on :eek:

OK, OK, just an old guy reminiscing here and having a bit of fun.... I remember as a m/cycling Yoof, hanging about the cafe, as one did in those dim and distant times and hearing one of the guys claiming his bike hit the ton after a bit of home tuning, and one of the cards in the group shouted out.... I will give you a fiver for that speedo .... :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back