Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any one know this car?

jl-c

I don't know the owner or the car, but I wouldn't say it is particularly cheap, I would say it is about the right money. They've probably been bid about £15k for it as a px against something, and they're just seeing if they can get a bit more for it.

With 120k miles I'd say it's priced about right.

Same car with around 80k on I'd say £21k - £24k. Fact that its 120k will put folk off.

Good buy for someone.......might bob up my self and get it this weekend.

I thought the Hartech rebuild would have made more of a difference, maybe I was wrong?

Its the mileage that's killed it.

i know the owner and its a good car and honest.

he got it really cheap as it had been stored for ages as the previous owner had passed away and the current owner knew his son

current owner has spent a good few bob getting it up to speed and its well documented on the 911 owners facebook group

some of the work has included paint and getting the roof sorted so its all above board. plate is worth a few quid too.

good car at good price with the rebuild. pm me if you want more details on the car and whats been done recently.

Cherished plate is not included.

Bargain for someone if they can see past the mileage.

Alex said:
Good buy for someone.......might bob up my self and get it this weekend.

:eek: If you need a Colini Stick for an inspection give me a shout :thumb:

:grin: :thumb:

Not true.

By the way - cab sales in the UK are a higher % than any other European country.

Hertsdriver said:
how can it not be true if its my opinion? :floor:

You're lying to yourself :grin:

Alex is spot on, Cabrio prices in the UK are higher than coupes.....

It can be your opinion, but that doesn't mean it's correct. Opinions are not facts.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back