Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Air/Con re-gassing problem

RUDDY said:
John H said:
Ruddy - good for you, I wish I had your expertise but I don't!

There's possibly something musical that I could do better than you - so everyone to their own I guess... :bye:

FZP - Ruddy good luck to you mate... :wink:

I get the feeling you've taken offence where non was intended.

I have no interest in music

No offence taken Ruddy - just a bit miffed with myself for not being capable of doing what you did! Sorry if I gave the wrong impression - I was comforting myself that, at least I could do something else.. :cheers:

FZP said:
John
Perhaps Sat week you can pop by the NW catch up and we can compare air con temps. Would be great to have you along :thumb: Details in the meet section

Thanks for the 'heads up' - I'll do my best to make it, but Saturdays are the busiest days of my week. I'll let you know next week.. :thumb:

deMort said:
What instruments do you play if you don't mind me asking ?

Most people here know what i do .. but i never know what you lot do for a living and i do find it interesting .

I'm an ex-professional musician - mainly guitar and keyboards. After many years touring theatres and clubs, I opened my own. Now, together with two of my sons, I own and run a string of late-night live music venues.

Still wish I could be more hands-on with mechanical issues, but I don't have a clue!! :worship:

2016 I had to have both condensers on my 997.1 replaced. OPC charged £1200 including regas.

John H said:
deMort said:

Most people here know what i do .. but i never know what you lot do for a living and i do find it interesting .

I'm an ex-professional musician - mainly guitar and keyboards. After many years touring theatres and clubs, I opened my own. Now, together with two of my sons, I own and run a string of late-night live music venues.

Still wish I could be more hands-on with mechanical issues, but I don't have a clue!! :worship:
John
Great news. It's all coming together. I can see it now
2020 911uk get together centred in the NW.
By day, we take over a Stately home for us to congregate at
By night we head to one of John's clubs.
Live band followed up by Alex and his son in the decks to close it out.
Now tell me what's wrong with that plan?

:bandit:

How can anyone have no interest in music? It's the food of love!

John H said:
deMort said:

Thank you for sharing that , its far above my limited skills .. running a business is im afraid way over my head , i'll also admit i have never met anyone in the music industry before .. to me .. it sounds like a bit of a struggle to get started .. i think engines are far easier :D

If you want to learn basic diy on these though .. i have no problem giving you any assistance i can .. you'll need some tools and a bit of determination but i can help if needed .

Email should you so desire ..

[email protected]

7-9pm though .. i have to work during the day , no internet and they crack the whip :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back