Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone know this C2 for sale at 911 Virgin?

Welcome AtariBoy, you're getting the best type of 964 - a C2 in Guards Red :) :) :)

markg59 said:
Welcome AtariBoy, you're getting the best type of 964 - a C2 in Guards Red :) :) :)

It's a know fact that red cars are always the fastest...

A car from Tom @ 911v is always a good thing, he's a true gent.

I'd second all of the above, bought my 964 unseen from 911V, excellent car. Sold a few years ago. Bought a 997 from Maundrells recently and exactly the same experience. When I am ready to change it will be either with 911V or Maundrells. Hope you enjoy.

JasonD said:
I'd second all of the above, bought my 964 unseen from 911V, excellent car. Sold a few years ago. Bought a 997 from Maundrells recently and exactly the same experience. When I am ready to change it will be either with 911V or Maundrells. Hope you enjoy.

I test drove a car at Maundrells 4 or so years ago - very nice people - very nice car. My only criticism? At the time their PX values were poor but their car was well priced so the 'loss' on the px was in part offset by the cheaper price of the newer car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back