Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Narrow body wide arches

They look great! love the JDM/GT2 look, as you say Porsche did it on the original GT2 (993).

996's are mass produced, one less changed wont hurt!

I haven't touched the arches yet as I just haven't gotten that far. I gave up looking to be honest as the seemed to be very expensive for a very basic thing. The wheel options where another thing that put me off. I don't have the cash for a wide set of wheels

sp1ke said:
https://clubautosport.co.uk/product/996-gt3-rear-quarter-arch-extensions

I appreciate you've gone down the diy path, & these might be more than you'd want to pay, but I'll leave the link here for anyone else who finds the thread & is considering wider arches. Keep the pics coming with your progress

Thanks for that. I still haven't gotten too far. Been off on holidays but not really got near the car.
Those arches look good but a little pricey for all they are. I've been distracted with other ideas. Atm I'm still on for my own standard fit replacements. Still have to make the final items yet but I'll get there

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back