Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Targa 4s , C4S wanted - looking

Merlint4s

Very interested in purchasing a Targa 4S or Carrera 4S if any one is looking to sell,
Ideally PDK but either way if a great car.
Many thanks for looking

Just to say when looking ..

The Targa roof should open slowly and close slowly without stopping , engine running .. if at any point you need to help it then its a £3k Bill .. ish for a repair , please factor that in .

deMort said:
Just to say when looking ..

The Targa roof should open slowly and close slowly without stopping , engine running .. if at any point you need to help it then its a £3k Bill .. ish for a repair , please factor that in .

Many thanks, advise much appreciated, I had a 2006 model 5 years ago,
Thanks 👍

My experience is now 18mths old so possibly less relevant...but there are plenty of C4S that come up.

However if you're fussy on options/colour then you will have more of a wait. Even more so if you want to scrape every last £ out of the deal (possibly doing you a disservice, but this sort of post on any car forum usually means a low price is wanted :)).

Targas are more tricky if spec is even remotely a concern. There seem to be a lot of 3.6 cars, and also cars with very few options.

A couple came up around the time I was looking but the prices being asked were at least 10% more than a well optioned C4S...and in many cases rather a lot more than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back