Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 black GT2 / RSR BlackSnake

993 blackGT2/RS BLACKSNAKE

it all boils down to money really .I should imagine almost everyone of us think the 993 GT2 is the best looking Porsche ever built .this car is stunning can you imagine being able to use it when you wanted and not having to worry about the value .I would buy it tomorrow if I could .dream on

I doubt Trantorman would sell this car for less than £200k but if anyone interested I'd encourage them to PM him and go and see the car. If you like her once you have a look over her make him an offer. Be fabulous for hill climbing and or time attack or just as a unique piece of Porsche history.

If I'm not mistaken all the changes were carried out at the factory? Engine had to be detuned/changed to 530bhp as otherwise you'd be rebuilding the engine once every few years as running an air cooled at 650bhp simply not feasible unless you are a race team. As the car is she can be used for many years without the big bills a racing team has a big budget for. This is the ultimate analogue drive to a track and then drive back home 911.

Right I'm off to buy my a lottery ticket :grin:

snake

what a stunning car, it could have a beetle engine in it now id still buy it , just looking at it , it is pure 911 art thanks for posting pics rgds Mark

That guys silver GT2 copy was better looking.
He used to attend the fairmile in the summer
I bet he's gutted he's sold it.

I'd prefer that black copy as an original rs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back