Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Does anyone have a Stomski Jig they can hire to me?

Martin996RSR

I need to do my exhaust and the bolts are all completely rusted to heck. Is there anyone out there willing to hire me a Stomski jig for a reasonable sum? I'm very happy to leave a deposit for the duration of the hire.

When are you planning to do the work?

During the coming two weeks, assuming I can get hold of the jig in that time frame.

I have one and was planning doing my manifolds this month then selling it on, assumed it would be one of those things people would use and sell continually

I have a Carrera version.

MC

I don't think it is, it's for the 996/997. I think maybe 0067 is the number. I have every new part now, including all the brackets, clips and marine grade fixings, new cats, boxes even new tailpipes and clips!! Just lacking the motivation to tackle the job!!

Its a turbo version i would be needing. Might just bite the bullet and get one.

I dont actually need it yet, 2 of the bolts have actually come out but i assume im not going to be lucky enough to get them all out!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back