Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Heated seat retrofit

Shandythegreat

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi all

I'm sure this would have been asked before, however I couldn't find a thread....

I'm shopping for a 997, have been for a while now. Finding the right spec is a tricky one, then only to find out it's scored!

I've found a tidy car but I do wish to have heated seats. I know anything is retrofittable just wondering how easy. I am right in thinking it's just a case of buying the AC control with the switch in, buy aftermarket heaters, fit the pads under the leather and wire it up.

I've found the ac module however it's a sealed unit. Plug n play. Can I cut a piece out the back to feed the switch wires to join into the new aftermarket seat heater?

Or just keep looking for the right car....

:dont know:

You can get an aftermarket set fitted ..

Google and this came up ..

http://www.porscheheatedseats.co.uk/

But not a retrofit from porsche ..

It may well be possible but it's not just a case of a couple of wires im afraid .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back