Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 Prices

spongebob squarepants said:
991.2GTS said:
DRZ911 said:
991.2GTS said:
Going into Leeds tomorrow to look at this:

https://finder.porsche.com/gb/en_GB/911-GT3-91601

Not keen on the door handles, or interior Crayon trim, but other than that it's bob on. They've offered me £92k for my GTS in p/x. That's quite a hit after only 5 months and 6k miles........ :?

When I'm sat in it tomorrow, providing it's still there, I just know the teenage boy inside me is going to forget economics and roll over. I need to be strong.............arghhhhhhhh.
Lovely car. :thumb:

Do it! Do it! Do it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is, I've been waiting for a Crayon one too. :thumb:

It's stunning true but it's in manual price range....... (even presuming you want PDK) :grin: Cant help feeling the .2 PDK is going to take a hit v the .2 manual long term. :dont know:

PDK is my preferred option, the spec on that is as close to what I would have specc'd myself as I've seen, so it's now or never maybe. Not too concerned about residuals, this is all heart and no head really. If any logic was used at all I'd be buying a Kia for under £10k with a 7 year warranty.

As regards an RS, its a step too far for me. I'll have enough trouble taming a GT3, put me in an RS and a ditch is the likely destination.

Kev.K said:
NLW73 said:
Kev.K said:
Putting the tidy women aside these mid 70k 997 GT3 are looking tempting :D Wheres all the yellow ones though :x Why so many boring colours out there!

I've been thinking the same looking at 991's. Seems the bold colours are reserved for the RS.

You can get a decent wrap for about £2k now so you can then get what you want.

True. I'd probably put the 2k towards ridiculously expensive carbon parts though.

Now I've started looking properly, silver is really growing on me.

991.1 gt3 seem good value, but I'm not so sure with the engine issues. Not bad if you can find one that has had replacement.

So one with a replacement engine, is the issue fixed? :dont know:

I thought I read so. Guess I read wrong.

991.2GTS said:

Not keen on the door handles, or interior Crayon trim, but other than that it's bob on. They've offered me £92k for my GTS in p/x. That's quite a hit after only 5 months and 6k miles........ :?

When I'm sat in it tomorrow, providing it's still there, I just know the teenage boy inside me is going to forget economics and roll over. I need to be strong.............arghhhhhhhh.

Lovely car.

You only live once.

991.2GTS said:
991.2GTS said:
DRZ911 said:
991.2GTS said:

Lovely car. :thumb:

Do it! Do it! Do it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is, I've been waiting for a Crayon one too. :thumb:

It's stunning true but it's in manual price range....... (even presuming you want PDK) :grin: Cant help feeling the .2 PDK is going to take a hit v the .2 manual long term. :dont know:

PDK is my preferred option, the spec on that is as close to what I would have specc'd myself as I've seen, so it's now or never maybe. Not too concerned about residuals, this is all heart and no head really. If any logic was used at all I'd be buying a Kia for under £10k with a 7 year warranty.

As regards an RS, its a step too far for me. I'll have enough trouble taming a GT3, put me in an RS and a ditch is the likely destination.

Boom the crayon it is then :worship: :worship:

I've only gone and ***** done it! Pick it up Monday. The test drive sold it, that engine is immense, went through a couple of tunnels and the noise left me with a semi-on.

Front end has been PPF'd too, which is a bonus. A couple of cosmetic issues on the driver side sill in front of the rear wheel and the ppf panel, which will be sorted by Monday.

I ended up trading in the Macan, as a facelifted Macan GTS is just around the corner, and the residuals on that were very good. Plus, I've only had the 911 GTS a few months, and I stood to lose £25k with just five months driving, so I decided to keep that. I'm a lucky boy and it hasn't quite sunk in yet.

And if that wasn't enough, they've given me a brand new Panamera E Hybrid Sport Turismo as a loaner until Monday. I'm like a pig in *****.......

Here's some pics of the new motor, plus some highlights from Leeds OPC.

Attachments

• img_20190730_164157_282.jpg
    img_20190730_164157_282.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,502
  • img_20190730_130657_140.jpg
    img_20190730_130657_140.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,502
  • img_20190730_130716_443.jpg
    img_20190730_130716_443.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,502
  • img_20190730_130730_206.jpg
    img_20190730_130730_206.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,502
  • img_20190730_131318_113.jpg
    img_20190730_131318_113.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3,502
  • img_20190730_142933_2_203.jpg
    img_20190730_142933_2_203.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,502
  • img_20190730_143546_2_198.jpg
    img_20190730_143546_2_198.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3,502
991.2GTS said:
I've only gone and ***** done it! Pick it up Monday. The test drive sold it, that engine is immense, went through a couple of tunnels and the noise left me with a semi-on.

Front end has been PPF'd too, which is a bonus. A couple of cosmetic issues on the driver side sill in front of the rear wheel and the ppf panel, which will be sorted by Monday.

I ended up trading in the Macan, as a facelifted Macan GTS is just around the corner, and the residuals on that were very good. Plus, I've only had the 911 GTS a few months, and I stood to lose £25k with just five months driving, so I decided to keep that. I'm a lucky boy and it hasn't quite sunk in yet.

And if that wasn't enough, they've given me a brand new Panamera E Hybrid Sport Turismo as a loaner until Monday. I'm like a pig in *****......

Here's some pics of the new motor, plus some highlights from Leeds OPC.

Congratulations :thumbs:

Thought it was white when I seen the ad. Love crayon. :worship:

Hehe two in crayon a GTS and a GT3 :grin: boom!

Many congratulations, and health to drive. 8)

The GT3 noise alone sold it to me too. :thumbs:

Very nice! Well done, and keeping the GTS to boot is a nice bonus :cheers:

How did you find Leeds OPC? tbf i thought they were brilliant, dealt with Vinny he too was excellent.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cooper9000
Back