Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Euro tail lights

Realpolitik

I like the look better and am thinking of making the switch. Does anyone have a new/used set for sale? Prices are ridiculous in the US. I'd consider a swap if condition is good.

Here in the US, we love the red/amber look! In the UK, does everyone go for all red on the rears?

My car:
img_5110_2_171a2afc6ccae25ccdf6d9538d6956afb03e1316.jpg

Nice looking 993... Are those Hartmann's?

I have a set of Euro Red/Amber and a set of US Red/Red if interested.

C.

Whatever you choose do get rid of those horrible bumperettes. Otherwise a lovely car.

cableguy - thanks for the quick reply. PM incoming. Yes sir, Hartmann's

Endoman - Ugh, bumperette delete is something I've been wanting to do. They are pretty bad...

Personally I don´t have a problem with the bumperettes :thumb: I thought about getting rid of them but then the car wouldn't be original and I´ve stayed true to it´s spec for 20 years. Jeez I even have 16" wheels :oops:

ATB :)

Attachments

• car_in_spain_es_plates_195.jpg
    car_in_spain_es_plates_195.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 5,199
also think speed yellow on a 993 is the best colour by far

Bump - a member I was in talks with decided not to sell 😑. Anyone else have a lead on a well-priced used/new set? Thanks guys 🙏🏻

Another member reached out with a used pair in excellent condition and we worked something out. Best part is he'll be in my neck of the woods (Orange County, CA) in early January and is packing/bringing them in his luggage. Gotta love it! :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back