Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheapest 991 to date...

mr gill

Monza
As the title suggests, there is a very nice red 'S' 991 on eBay for... wait for it... 36k! Yes its done galactic miles but wow that is a whole lot of car for the money!

Who's the seller George Eaton, or Motorhub :dont know:

Seems like a genuine sale of a one owner car.

88k in its first 3 years + 43k in the last 4.

A real test of those that say that mileage doesn't matter on these cars. A 2012 991S for 2008 997 money saving £13k+ for a similar car with 'average' mileage.

T8 said:

A real test of those that say that mileage doesn't matter on these cars. A 2012 991S for 2008 997 money saving £13k+ for a similar car with 'average' mileage.

:hand: Lol. Ah ive been right all along.... :grin: and 18K versus a mint low mile garage queen..

Lets face it, there's time bomb gen 1s still priced at around the 35 k mark, I know where my cash would go....

spongebob squarepants said:
T8 said:

:hand: Lol. Ah ive been right all along.... :grin: and 18K versus a mint low mile garage queen..

Lets face it, there's time bomb gen 1s still priced at around the 35 k mark, I know where my cash would go....

Agreed! If i'd have sold my R8 I would have gone and checked the 991 out, it looks stunning in red.

There is a 108k mile 997.2 S manual on autotrader for £25k that's been for sale for a while. Can't understand why its not sold, unless its a real hound in the metal.

UK buyers just don't do high miles cars.

Robertb said:
There is a 108k mile 997.2 S manual on autotrader for £25k that's been for sale for a while. Can't understand why its not sold, unless its a real hound in the metal.

but they will pay the same cash for a low miles gen 1 which (disclaimer) (according to the experts) will self destruct one day and need an engine rebuild... :dont know:

Robertb said:

A 997.2 S for 25 bags 8)

oh no, you've got him excited now :roll:

Zingari said:
Who's the seller George Eaton, or Motorhub :dont know:

ok made me laugh :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back