Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fraud Warning: Scammers offering parts and or buyers via PM DM Message system

Re: MODS: Possible scam PM I've just received???

michelin said:
Apologies if it isn't :thumb:

I wouldn't apologise [Insert 'shaker' Emoji] :grin:

:thumb:

At least none of us got done.
:thumb:

Hi,

Emailing about your request. Please contact Jeff on [email protected] regarding your request. Fast shipping and trusted.

offering me GT3 6 pot calipers for cheap

user : dabble1

Thanks for those updates,
"dabble1" and his other clone accounts "dabble101" "dabble100" "dabble11" "dabble111"

have been blocked from the site, based on messages sent

Hi,

Emailing about your request. Please contact Jeff on [email protected] regarding your request. Fast shipping and trusted.

another fraudster

cvtxxpolt
To: adrian993
Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:34 am
Subject: WTB: CR21 or CR31 Quote message
Hi,

Emailing about your request. Please contact Pete on [email protected] regarding your request. Fast shipping and trusted. He is located in the USA and can arrange shipping.

Another warning as below

Attachments

• fff886ca_23c4_42d9_9bb8_80e0d84195b7_312.jpeg
    fff886ca_23c4_42d9_9bb8_80e0d84195b7_312.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 11,306
To: adrian993
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:04 pm
Subject: WTB: CR21 or CR31 Quote message
Hi,

Emailing about your request. Please contact Roland on [email protected] regarding your request. Fast shipping and trusted. He is located in the USA and can arrange shipping.

More Scams!

More scammers blocked

Please be vigilant to these scams

Attachments

• 3dc617f8_2427_4f3d_92c8_fd5fb5fb443e_181.jpeg
    3dc617f8_2427_4f3d_92c8_fd5fb5fb443e_181.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 11,259
Scammers in the wanted ads

Not going to name and shame as im a relatively new member (by post count) but i put up a wanted post in the classifieds for parts required and have received two suspicious private messages this week from 'members" who have the parts I need, both members have zero posts and are new accounts and both have asked me to email privately outside the forum

You see alot of scammers on facebook these days and they seem to have found the forum, just a little reminder to do all the right checks before you buy that part you desire :thumb: :thumb:

I'm getting messages the last 3 days also.

Its totally obvious its a scam from the way its worded.

Re: Scammers in the wanted ads

McGoo said:
Not going to name and shame as im a relatively new member (by post count) but i put up a wanted post in the classifieds for parts required and have received two suspicious private messages this week from 'members" who have the parts I need, both members have zero posts and are new accounts and both have asked me to email privately outside the forum

You see alot of scammers on facebook these days and they seem to have found the forum, just a little reminder to do all the right checks before you buy that part you desire :thumb: :thumb:

can you let me know by pm who these users are so that the site can take the necessary action

Zingari and spongbob :whistle:

Only joking of course :success:

This yesterday afternoon:

To: TurboRob
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:03 pm
Subject: Wanted - 996.2 Aero Bits Quote message
Hi,

Emailing about your request. Please contact Roland on [email protected] regarding your request. Fast shipping and trusted. He is located in the USA and can arrange shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back