Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Faulty climate control panel - replace or repair ?

LouSlips

My 997 climate control is almost fully operational - all switches work etc apart from the face setting switch - the light / display comes on when the button is pressed but the climate wont blow air out of face/dash vents. Had indie prove it's a faulty climate panel as the replacement panel allowed air to blow on face setting and the unit display doesn't flash 9 times on engine start up like it does on my faulty panel. Question is, does anyone know of an auto electrics place that could resolve this issue ? I've seen used replacement panels for £200-300 but they invariably look tatty - mine is immaculate with pristine temp and fan buttons so I'm loathed to swap out for tatty looking used part - new I'm guessing is ££££s. The part number is 997.653.111.12 - any pointers welcome.

Thanks drmark - will see what price - found a place Autotronics who will take a look at repair but didn't sound overly confident ...

Thanks herts driver - maybe a more certain option than having autotronics trying to repair it at nearly £200 with no guarantees I'm guessing

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back