Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

South east dyno

Brunty88

Trainee
Anyone have any recommendations for a dyno in the south east dutiable for a 997 turbo
Ideally want to check the afr through the gears as I would like to run vmax and the car is tuned but no afr on the previous graph.

Brunty88 said:
Anyone have any recommendations for a dyno in the south east dutiable for a 997 turbo
Ideally want to check the afr through the gears as I would like to run vmax and the car is tuned but no afr on the previous graph.

Surrey Rolling Road.

£40 on a Saturday.

R60BBA said:
Brunty88 said:

Surrey Rolling Road.

£40 on a Saturday.

I would use them as I have previously but he doesn't have the correct facility to properly run a turbo as the large fan at the front won't flow the air where needed according to him and I take his word for it certainly knows his stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back